We have something for all the family in the Parish! There is:
- Praise & Play every Tuesday during term-time at 10am All parents, child carers, bumps, babies and children under 5 very welcome – in the Parish Community Centre at All Saints.
- Parent & Toddler Time is at 10am on Fridays during term-time – also in the FPCC (with a nice cup of coffee for the carers!).
- Coffee&Play@ P&J is another time for parents and carers to have a coffee and a chat after dropping your kids off at school or playgroup. Thursdays 9am-10am at Ss Philip & James church during term-time.
- We have active Junior Churches at All Saints and P&J during the term.
- ..and Crafty Church during the holidays.
- Our Summer Holiday Club which normally happens every morning for a week in the school summer holidays.
- Baptism Support Group that organises a summer tea party for those baptised each year.
- We also have active links with the local CofE Junior School, All Saints.
- See the Youth pages for activities for teenagers, we also have a youth group (JINK) that meets during term times in Ss Philip & James church on Thursdays, 4.30pm.
These pictures have been prepared together by the different groups
We are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for children of all ages when they are in our care. For more details of our policies see our Diocesan Safeguarding Handbook
If you have any concerns do contact the Parish Child Protection Officer Mrs Sheila Buller or call her on 629346