Our vision for Fleet Parish is to:
- underpin everything we do with prayer;
- support our ministry team, new Christians, and one another with prayer;
- provide support for the prayer lives of our congregations; and
- develop our personal relationship with God.
We recognise that prayer opens up the way for God to work out His plans and grow His Kingdom, so in 2007 we launched the Parish Prayer Programme. The idea behind the programme is to enhance our collective prayer life by providing a varied menu of opportunities for prayer. We want everyone in the parish to be able to get involved, and to be able to find support in their own prayer lives. Together we can enrich our ministry in Fleet by underpinning God’s work with prayer.
In order to do this, the parish provides the following opportunities:
- Taizé Prayer;
- Tuesday Morning Prayer Group;
- Prayer Partners;
- Prayer Diary;
- Prayer Telegraph;
- Prayer Request Boards; and
- Prayer for healing.
For more information about any aspect of the Parish Prayer Programme, see the sermons and articles on the Parish Blog, , or read on to find more about prayer as a part of our services and personal prayer as part of a group or individually.