This week has been a much more encouraging one for the rebuilding project.
• The Chair of the DAC has passed details of our project to the Chancellor of the Diocese in quite positive terms.
• The Archbishop has received and read our letter to him, expressed sympathy with our plight, and has passed our letter on to the director of the ‘Renewal and Reform’ process (The person trying to bring about change at a national level).
• Our own Bishop has agreed to lend his support to our project.
• I spoke to members of the Rotary club on Monday night, and they are very interested in, and very supportive of, our attempts to improve the inside of All Saints.
• None of this necessarily means that we will get what we want, but it is all helpful and encouraging.